Smart Wi-Fi Router Can Grow Your Business
Technology is all about innovation, and business innovation is all about doing things differently to create better products and solutions, as well as better customer service. Technology is not only necessary for day-to-day business operations; when used correctly, it can also assist businesses in achieving growth and success. Technology isn’t just used to automate processes in successful enterprises; it’s also used to offer new methods of doing business. We’ll look at some of the various ways that technology may help businesses develop in this blog.
Is your company prepared to make the transition from wired to wireless networking? Because transforming your enterprise to be digitally ready is such a major step, it’s crucial to consult with the right solutions provider to map out all of the options before taking the plunge.
Every minute counts in business, and a wireless network is a valuable tool for increasing productivity and facilitating information sharing. Employees may roam where they need to while still having access to documents, emails, apps, and other resources. Continue reading to learn about the many advantages of wireless networking as well as a list of accessible options.
So, why would you want to migrate to wireless networks when your current system is working fine? When compared to traditional wired networks, wireless networks have the following 10 advantages:
- Increased mobility: Wireless networks allow mobile users to access real-time information, allowing them to travel throughout your office without losing connection to the network. This improves company-wide coordination and productivity, which is not achievable with traditional networks.
- Installation speed and simplicity: Installing a wireless network system eliminates the need for cables, which are time-consuming to set up and can be hazardous if employees trip over them. When compared to a traditional network, it may also be set up swiftly and easily.
- Increased efficiency: Improved data communications result in speedier information flow within firms as well as between partners and customers. Salespeople, for example, can check stock levels and prices while on the phone.
- Wider reach and coverage: Wireless networks can be expanded to areas of your enterprise where wires and cables are not available. In addition, getting constant coverage in some buildings might be problematic; resulting in ‘black spots’ where the phone signals are unavailable. It may be difficult to pick up the frequencies in structures built using steel reinforcement elements, for example.
- Increased accessibility: You are rarely out of contact since wireless technology allows you to communicate while on the move; you don’t need extra cables or adaptors to access office networks.
- Enhanced scalability: Wireless systems can be customized to meet the requirements of unique applications. These can simply be altered and scaled to meet the demands of your enterprise.
- More agility: If your network configuration changes in the future, you can easily update your wireless network to accommodate new configurations.
- Increased flexibility: Wireless workers in the office can connect without using dedicated computers and continue to function productively while away from the office. This is already leading to new working methods, such as working from home or having direct access to business data while on customer premises.
- The reduced total cost of ownership: Wireless networking may have a slightly greater initial investment, but overall costs are cheaper over time. It may also have a longer lifespan than a conventionally connected network.
- New opportunities: You might be able to provide new products or services thanks to wireless networking. Many airport departure lounges, train stations, hotels, cafes, and restaurants, for example, have established ‘hot spot’ WiFi services to enable mobile users to connect their equipment to their ‘home’ offices while on the road.
Wireless networking solutions from BriteHub
Traditional businesses are being disrupted by mobile, IoT, and cloud, and BriteHub offers comprehensive solutions to assist enterprises in making the shift from legacy hardware to digital business.
Optimize wireless for mobile and Internet of Things (IoT)
Because mobile is so important, make sure your network is adequate for the task. Wi-Fi is the backbone of the digital workplace. We provide an enterprise-grade, robust wireless solution for mobile users to access business apps and data while roaming. Businesses that want to use Wi-Fi for voice and video chatting must have their IT departments develop a wireless infrastructure that can support these apps at a high density. This translates to enhanced network capacity and efficiency, as well as fewer IT issues.
Prime wired infrastructure for the future
Because Wi-Fi is being utilized more frequently than ever, BriteHub delivers mobile simplicity in your network. A highly mobile workforce implies that the bulk of users will connect via wireless, the rise in IoT devices and increased Wi-Fi bandwidth usage means that wired infrastructure is not enough. We enable IT departments to future-proof their network infrastructure with multi-gig capabilities as new, higher-capacity wireless technologies emerge. Over the next few years, this transition will continue.
Prevent network problems before they happen
The absence of tools and resources for network operations teams to maintain visibility to all things linked and the network infrastructure is the first thing that stands in the way of scalable development as the number and use of mobile devices and IoT grows in the digital workplace. Because preventing business interruptions is critical, BriteHub is prepared to protect your enterprise’s productivity by anticipating and planning for issues before they occur. Instead of resolving problems after they occur, problems are foreseen and addressed right away, resulting in fewer outages and ensuring always-on connectivity for today’s global enterprises.
Secure your network by using smart policy management
Our policy management enables IT to establish and enforce trust across the wireless, wired, and VPN networks for all users and devices. It allows improved mobile device and app authentication by integrating with duo security and image ware technologies.
Switching your network to wireless implies more than a technological transition; it also symbolizes a cultural shift toward becoming a modern digital enterprise. Lower operational expenses, better efficiency, increased flexibility, and the ability to attract and retain top millennial talent are all benefits of this approach.
Are you looking for a way to make wireless networking work for you? To obtain help from a true IT solutions provider, contact us immediately. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more on wireless networking, where we’ll delve deeper into some of the options accessible to your enterprise.