The Internet is full of incredible possibilities. However, as in the real world, there are a lot of difficulties and dangers, so it is important for parents to be informed about how their children spend their time on the Internet.
On the Internet you can find a lot of movies, video clips, a multitude of games, music …. However, the acess to all of this through the web does come with some down sides. It is possible that your child comes across inappropriate content (pornography, violent scenes) or meet insolent and rude people and those who use the Internet to commit crimes (pedophiles, cyber criminals …)
Excessive use of the Internet has become so widespread that it has been acknowledged as a clinical condition ” Internet addiction”, just like alcohol and drug addiction
Types of internet addiction:
- Playing online games.
- Surfing the Internet.
- Establishing friendly and emotional connections
- Internet gambling
There’s just so many things you need to know in order to protect kids on the Internet, so we offer you additional help.
X-Brain is here to provide a safe Internet for your kids and the whole family with its built-in router which contains cyber security. You will have the control in your hands.
The key advantages of X-Brain Router are:
- Superb users interface
- Dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi)
- Filters- One of the best ways of protection from inappropriate online content is Web filter. Create a filter and block certain websites, applications, and certain categories of content. With x-brain users will have the possibility to block Internet content in more than 70 different categories, which includes all inappropriate content, such as pornography, gambling, and betting, sites that promote violence, racism and hate speech. All users, whether they use X-Brain in private or business purposes, will be provided with secure access to the Internetand will be protected from all dangers and threats that lurk online.
- Parental Control– (contains)
- Web Supervision– Monitoring the use of the Internet, (search history, time spent online, the possibility of blocking entire categories of content)
- Time Supervision– Monitoring of time spent on the Internet – (possibility of completely restricting the access to the Internetor limiting the access for a certain time)
- Social Supervision– monitoring social networks (login time, time spent there, the possibility of blocking 1 or the entire categories of social networks)
- Groups– with the help of groups you do not have to make individual settings, for example, if have 3 kids, just make a 1 group, add them in, and block certain things all at once.
- PIN protection– if the child wants to access and change some things the pin will be requested and password confirmation
- Firewall – It also features a firewall, network security device that monitors all the traffic and enables or disables certain traffic flow.
- Device Manager– You can see who is connected to X-brain network at any time, (which device, what is the IP address, what is being searched) … You can easily expel intruders from your network, or block them.
- Threats Protection(threats are various attacks coming from the Internet. X-brain keeps a record of all of them and blocks them (as soon as the attack occurs, the user can see from which site it came, the type of attack …)
- Identity Theft and measures of precaution–Identity theft is one of the most common forms of cybercrime, and it has skyrocketed with the mass usage of the Internet. Protect your personal data, passwords, and identity with the help of X-Brain Smart device. Take precaution on time.
This device contains several modes:
– “Through Wall”– mode (stronger signal through the walls)
– “Sleep”– mode (while you are asleep, signal decreases and it leads to energy savings)
Every parent’s goal is to make sure that its child is growing in an safe and healthy environment. Child Safety on the Internet should nowadays become a priority, since they are spending a lot of time in cyberspace. In order to make the safety of children on the Internet satisfactory it is necessary primarily for parents to be informed about the dangers on the net and on ways in which is possible to protect children.
For more info visit : www.xunison.com